May 28, 2009

Prep, Prep, Prep

So I will literally be on a plane one week from now. I honestly can't wait, but at the same time, I NEED MORE TIME! haha, I just didn't realize that I was leaving so much to do at the last minute! I am seriously kicking myself because I have a lot of reading to do for my classes, things to buy, inventorying, packing, washing, cleaning, copying, transferring, canceling, etc. to do! Madness, I tell ya.  I know everything is going to work out just fine, but as of right now, it's a little intimidating.  Not to mention the fact that I have been trying to learn the basics of Czech, and that language is a nasty little bugger.  Anyway, I just have to take a deep breath and say to myself "Come what may, and love it".   Here's part of the campus at Prague College, very nice! 


P.S. For those of you that have private blogs, can you invite me so I can stalk you? haha, I'm kidding, of course, but I would love to check em out every once in awhile! my email is ziggy_louise@msn.com.  

Peace and Love,
Harley Kat


2 comments:

KaSs MiLeS said...

did you get my invite that i sent you?
ps, i'm totally offended that i'm not on your blog list and people you love!
just joking. :)

harley kat ricks said...

haha, Sorry! i tried to add you earlier and it said "login to read", but i figured it out, so there you are :) your blog is seriously one of my favs. And you did invite me, it was just through my mom's account that time, but I can still use it to see yours, so no biggie!