May 26, 2009

Blessings


Today my mom and I went to REI to get me a new Nalgene bottle, and as we gazed at the towering wall of water bottles, one section in particular caught my eye.  The Life is Good brand has been around for years, and I have long admired their garb and accessories, so naturally i went ahead and chose this one:

Cute, right? Anyways, it got me thinking about how lucky I have been in my life, and how blessed I am.  Honestly, how many people get to go to Europe for 6 weeks?! My parents have done so much to provide for me and my siblings, and I am so grateful.  Not only have they spoiled us beyond what we deserve, they have been such awesome examples of faith and strength.  They have been through so much in their lives, and they still work incredibly hard to make sure we are happy.  I love love love my parents and the gospel! Without those things who knows where I would be?  Life really is good.

Peace and Love,
Harley Kat

2 comments:

KaSs MiLeS said...

very sweet.

Autumn Fauver said...

I am so excited for you/in awe that you are brave enough to go so far away! You will do great and I'm sure you will learn to love it there and meet some really awesome friends!